Group Keyboard Classes for ages 4 to 6
Music for Little Mozarts provides appropriate piano instruction for young
children. Cute beanie-like stuffed animals, Beethoven Bear, and Mozart Mouse
take preschool children on a magical, musical journey. Our Music for Little
Mozarts classes combine general musicianship activities with those that develop
performance skills at the piano. Skills taught in the course focus on keyboard
performance, listening, pitch matching, keyboard technique, singing, rhythm,
movement, and music appreciation. Children will play pieces at the piano
throughout each level. The use of books, stuffed animals, compact discs, and
flash cards at each level provide an integrated approach to music study.
The four levels in the course will last about 2 years depending on the
progression rate of each class. Classes are organized in 10 week sessions.
Teacher and students meet once a week for 45 minutes.
Required books for each level include: Lesson Book, Workbook, and Discovery
Book. A double CD and flash cards for each level accompany these books. Selected
songs from the Recital Book will be used as well. The combined use of these
materials provides the students with interactive and imaginative learning
experience in class and at home. At the beginning of the course we recommend
that the students purchase a Deluxe Starter Kit including:
- Music Activity Board with marker
- Beethoven Bear and Mozart Mouse Plush Toys
- Music Lesson Book 1
- Music Discovery Book 1
- Music Workbook 1
- CD 2-disc set (for the Lesson and Discovery Books)
- Flash Cards for Book 1
The starter kit needs to be purchased only at the beginning of the course. The
activity board and the toys are used throughout the course. As children advance
to higher levels, only the additional books and CDs will need to be purchased.
We provide the keyboards for each class.
Ms. Lilly Lukic
Dr. Sanya Henderson
Location: Art of Music Studio
TUITION: $300 for 10 weeks. We prorate the prices if you enroll later.
DELUXE STARTER KIT: $75
ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE FOR NEW FAMILIES (NON-REFUNDABLE): $20
General Information and Studio Policies:
* We are happy to offer a free preview class at any time during the sessions.
* Parents or caregivers must accompany the children during the classes.
* You can join the course at any time during the session, the prices are
Levels 3, and 4 require previous knowledge of basic music skills
acquired during Levels 1 and 2.
* 24 hour cancellation is appreciated.
* There is no refund or credit for canceled group classes.
* One make up class per 10 week session is offered if there is any space
Make-up classes must be scheduled in advance by calling (323)
or e-mailing us at
* Make up classes may not be transferred in the next session.
* Siblings receive 10% off from the regular price of the class.
* Refer a friend and receive one free lesson.
* There is a $25 fee for returned checks.