The Gift of Music is Forever!
Art of Music Studio offers various individual music classes for children and adults, as follows:
- private music lessons starting at age four that encourage note reading, singing, rhythm development, and beginning piano.
- theory, note reading, ear training, playing by ear, sight reading, and solfege classes that can be taken separately or included as a part of the instrument study.
- study of instruments and orchestration.
- music appreciation and music history classes.
FIRST LESSON IS FREE!
GET A FREE LESSON FOR EVERY STUDENT YOU RECOMMEND!
* One-time registration fee per family (non refundable): $20.
PRIVATE LESSONS IN OUR STUDIO
* 30 minutes lesson is $40.
* 45 minutes lesson is $60.
* 60 minutes lesson is $80.
SEMIPRIVATE LESSONS (LESSONS WITH TWO STUDENTS)
* 30 minutes lesson is $50.
* 45 minutes lesson is $70.
* 60 minutes lesson is $90.
PRIVATE LESSONS AT STUDENT’S HOME
* 60 minutes lesson is $100.
Only 1 hour lessons are available.
* Cancellations are required AT LEAST 24 hours in advance in order to receive credit or a “make up” private lesson. No exceptions!
* Payments are due on a monthly basis. The student is expected to pay the dues in full on the first lesson of the month for as many lessons as he/she will be taking that month.
* Books, CDs, and any materials needed for the study are to be purchased separately by the student.
* The student may choose the duration and frequency of the lessons: 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 1 hour lessons, once or twice per week. The teacher may recommend what is the best for the student, depending on his (her) age and level.
* It is possible to share the private lesson with another student. If you feel that you might enjoy taking a lesson together with your friend, sibling, parent, spouse etc. you are welcome to sign up for a regular private lesson and add just $10 for the second person. Share the joy and share the price!
* There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
* Our teachers are contracted through Art of Music Studio, so if you need to change schedules, cancel lessons, or talk to the teachers between classes please call us at (323) 550-1486 and we’ll make sure that the teachers get their messages!
For students who take lessons at their homes:
* Students are going to receive a monthly invoice via e-mail at the beginning of each month via for as many weeks as there are in that month. Invoices are due upon receipt.
* As courtesy to our teachers, any lessons that are going to be canceled for the month (vacations, trips out of town, etc.) should be planned and announced at the beginning of the month, so we can timely schedule make-up classes for the missed lessons. In case of illness please call AT LEAST 24 hours in advance to receive a credit for a make-up lesson. No exceptions! The student is always going to be billed for the whole month, with an option to make up the canceled classes on another day when the teacher and the student are available. There are no credits issued for canceled lessons, only make-ups scheduled within the month of the missed lessons!
* For all schedules, payments, cancellations, and all other questions, please contact Dr. Sanya Henderson at (323) 550-1486 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gift of Music is Forever!
|webmaster AREA ILLUSIONS|